Thursday, September 23, 2010

Free Leap Frog/Leap Frog Jr Book


I came across this link for a free Leap Frog Tag or Tag Junior book.  They only give you one option on the book, you can't choose.  Also after you register it says it will be shipped in 6-8 weeks but hey it's free and I'll probably forget I even filled it out and it will arrive just in time for another Xmas gift! :) Less shopping + Free. Right on! It's asks you which products of theirs you own and we just happened to already own a few so I used those but I don't think it makes a difference.  You just have to register for their site and the link takes you through all the steps, it's super easy.  It's through the actual Leap Frog site and it gives you a confirmation so we'll see in 6-8 weeks! :)
Stella is getting Tag Jr for her upcoming birthday but shhhhhh don't tell!!!
We had actually bought this book already so it's going back and I can trade it for a different one! Sweet! Oh, sometimes it's the little things....
If you own or plan on buying one of these soon get your own free book here:

No comments: