Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy






 No more pictures Mommy!!!
Ok, if you insist. One more. :)

I haven't been updating a lot lately. Luckily things have slowed down after the holidays and life has settled into a nice little pace.  I think she is going through a growth spurt emotionally, mentally & physically.  I think she's looking older recently but she's also talking A LOT more! She's ramble off 7-8 word sentences and her memory is amazing. She is just the sweetest little thing.  Don't get me wrong she is awfully curious and rascally but her voice is as sweet as the melted cake I posted about.  If I tell her "Stella please don't ........."  She puts her arms around my neck so tight and kisses me with an "I'm sorry Mama".  She just has such a sweet disposition. 
My Mom just got her first "Marker" test back and it was low, really low.  That is good.
Mario's started out the year a busy bee so that is good too.
Life is good.

Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.  ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

No comments: