Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day


Mario got her a boa to play dress up for one of her Valentines Day presents!
I think she may be a diva in the making...
She loves mama's flowers, especially smelling them!

Again, haven't taken too many pics lately. It's been cold and we haven't been up to much. We had a GREAT Valentines weekend. Friday a friend came over after Stella went to bed so we got to get out for a bit. We had a great time and went and danced a little. Mario LOVES to dance! :)
Then just hung out at home and had a mellow day Sat. and Mario cooked steak for dinner! YUM! It was so good. Then Sunday Nana and Aubrey hung out with Stella at Nana's house while we went and saw Avatar at the Imax in 3-d. It had been so long since I had been to the movies. The movie was really good but I really think the Imax 3-d made the movie. All in all a great weekend! I got flowers, chocolates and a few presents. It felt like we celebrated all weekend and it really was so nice. Getting out together twice in one weekend was definitely a first but much appreciated! I think that the remainder of ALL of Stella's teeth are coming in all at once. Ok kidding, but it doesn't seem like it. They are popping out like weeds and no matter how many times I try to keep her mouth clean and dry it is a fountain. Poor baby is really red and dry. I think she even developed a rash there for a bit but it's hard to tell since it is so red and chapped. I'm always chasing her around with some sort of ointment to try to help and she ducks when she see's me coming rubbing my hands together! We've been doing some planning for our trip to SW Florida to visit some of our good friends the Lusks! The end of March can't come soon enough, we are ready for a short siesta!!! Yay!!! Can't wait!


No comments: