Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Finally....sleep!!!

I just noticed today her eyelashes are growing and look like they are going to be dark and SO pretty!
Let's see you wiggle out of this swaddle!!! ;)

Daddy loves you! :)
Look, I can already hold my own bottle!
Stella voted yesterday! Everyone was absolutely doting over her. It was so cute! No matter who you voted for, it was so amazing to see the looks on the crowds faces during Obama's acceptance speech. In my lifetime it was something I have never seen before.Aunt Hannah and Uncle Joey gave me this outfit and it looks SO cute on me!
Well Stella has slept through the night the last two nights! (keeping fingers crossed!) She's gone to bed around 11 and woken up once between 4-6 then gone back to sleep until between 9-10. Oh my goodness what a difference sleep makes. Today was the first day I actually felt human again! Keep your fingers crossed it continues!!!

No comments: