Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Stella's Under Sea Adventure Andrea Scoma


















Stella had a blast at her mermaid birthday party. I didn't do anywhere near as many decorating crafts as I did last year but we still had some fun highlights. The kids pinned the tail on the mermaid, made jewelry and dug for buried treasure.  The same friend as last year made her adorable cake and as usual she did a beautiful job! This year I did no where near as good of a job of hosting and picture taking. I figured this out when I went to upload the pics and I hardly had any besides the few I took before the party and a few I had taken while she was opening presents. I'm pretty sure Mario's dad took some so as soon as I can get my hands on some of those I'll add some more. All in all it was a success and a great time!

No comments: