Sunday, May 15, 2011

More Mama

My Mom would come in every night to read to Stella with me. I even got a whole book on video. The first night after my Mom left Stella asked for Grammy Cathy. I told her, "remember she went on the airplane".  She replied, "I want to go on Grammy Cathys' airplane"! Then leaned over, put her hands on my cheeks and said, "Mama, don't worry, I'll be back".







The last day before my Mom left we went down to our "home beach" to take a walk and look for shells.  Such a nice time. We made so many nice memories while my Mom was here. A lot of them were just walks we went on, or sitting together and reading books, or Stella getting in bed with Grammy and hanging out.

Mothers Day we had Mario's Mom over and I made my Mom's wine sauce chicken recipe. It was so special to have both our Mom's there for Mothers Day!

I didn't take hardly any pictures for a bit but I've certainly made up for it in the last few weeks. I'll probably be posting random pictures as I go through them, I still have a bunch.

No comments: