Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Morning & Dinner at Scomas


Mommy let me try a candy cane!
Nana got me a cool tent, it even has a tunnel!

Aubrey and Grammy making croissants
Papa and his prime rib!


We had a really wonderful Christmas! The only thing that could have made it perfect was if we would have been able to share it with family in Seattle also. We missed them! Stella is having so much fun playing with all her new toys. The kitchen is a BIG hit. Although as you can see I think Daddy likes it as much as Stella! They are so cute! She continues to do new things every day. She's getting better at repeating words when you say them to her. She took the fake milk from the kitchen and was "pouring" it in the teacup all by herself. She new exactly what the spatula did and was stirring away in the pan. She obviously watches mommy in the kitchen a lot. I feel like I have a Christmas hangover and am still really tired. Hopefully I'm not fighting something and am just wiped out from all the excitement of the last few days. Today has been a nice mellow day and we all stayed in our new flannel pj's all day.


No comments: