Thursday, May 22, 2008

I gave in....

I keep seeing numerous friends start these blogs and I swore I wouldn't. Myspace is more then I want to even bother with. It is completely out of date and I don't even want to bother to get on there and update it. Lately half the time I don't even know or care where my cell is located. I have gotten really bad about keeping in touch like I used to. Being all the way on the other side of the country from family and friends it seems to be a logical way to share things with everyone all at once that they can check in on at their discretion. It's also fun to have a record of different things that have happened throughout the year and look back since time is continually speeding up. Most of the posts will probably be pictures as I am a picture fanatic. I'm going to rewind a bit to start off since it has been quite eventful lately... :)




Engagement Pictures




No comments: